Hang on, throw caution to the wind, and fly – for the sky is the limit with your new Aviator model.
The model has three modules: the airplane, the helicopter, and the flight control tower. Choose between your aircraft, set one on the tower’s bar and you are good to fly.
As a beginner pilot, you might want to start with the helicopter which is not as difficult to control as the airplane. Easier to manipulate but no less exciting, your chopper has a cockpit with doors that open and shut, and three-blade main and tail rotors.
The airplane has a higher velocity and requires a certain skill to operate. This module is based on the wire-braced biplane and has a 5 piston motor.
To learn how to fly this wayward bird you may need several flight hours – but it is of course part of the fun! Besides, you would have already become acquainted with the basics if you started with the copter.
However, your cockpit is the control tower, a sophisticated device with a high-performance motor that powers the rotation of the swash plate with the bar – with an aircraft on one side and balances weight on the other.
The control tower is operated with two control bars:
- the control column regulates the roll and pitch of the flying machine;
- and the Motor controller to adjust RPM (revolutions per minute) sets the speed of the aircraft.
Order yours today and get ready for TAKE OFF!
Console size: 16.5*13.4*12.2 in
Plane size: 5.5*4.7*3.1 in
Helicopter size: 8.7*7.1*3.5 in
Number of components: 726
Estimated time for assembly: 15 hours
- - - - - - - -
PLUCKY PANDA'S GUARANTEE
If you are not satisfied with your order for ANY reason, No worries! Let us know within 30 days and we will give you a stress-free refund.
PANDA'S GOT IT ALL COVERED:
- All our orders come with FREE insured shipping. No hidden fees.
- Safe payments via PayPal® and/or Credit/Debit Cards.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- We have 24/7/365 Customer Support. Contact us if you need assistance.
- Tracking number for every order.