Faucet and Sink Installer
Faucet and Sink Installer features an open slot for easy fit over existing supply lines (lines not included). It is a multipurpose under-sink plumbing tool. This tool is used to fasten and remove plastic basin nuts, supply line nuts, along with 7/8" and 1" hex nuts. The tool also features an aluminum insert for turning angle stop handles and another aluminum insert for holding strainer baskets in place. Its extra long construction makes it ideal for hard to reach applications.
- Extra-long design lets you turn hard-to-reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks
- Open slot style allows for easy access to existing supply lines
- Shut-off valve attachment turns hard-to-reach angle stops without marring chrome
- Strainer basket attachment holds drain unit in place while tightening strainer nut
- Features a lightweight, high strength plastic construction and durable aluminum inserts
- 100% brand new and high quality.
A PANDA'S ULTIMATE CONFIDENCE GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
PANDA'S GOT IT ALL COVERED:
- All our orders come with FREE insured shipping. No hidden fees.
- Safe payments via PayPal® and/or Credit/Debit Cards.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- We have 24/7/365 Customer Support. Contact us if you need assistance.
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.